Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Latest

Look at how big Jack is getting compared to Brandon! Jack kept grabbing Brandon's legos and B was not too happy about it!
The boys in Jack's crib this afternoon. Jack was attacking Brandon for his cup of chocolate milk, he's a fighter! Brandon asked to get out shortly after this was taken, lol.
Brandon's potty chart. Soooo many stickers! I should have made it nicer but it works!


Jason asked for a blog update. I think he's really just making fun of me, but here goes.




Yesterday my mom came with me and the kids for a drive down to work so I could get some stuff. We came home and I worked on everything off and on all day. Brandon peed on the potty 10 times yesterday! He got two toys for his efforts. He wouldn't go first thing in the morning, had a poop accident in his underwear in the afternoon and once told me that he had to go and literally peed (in his diaper, I was holding him on my hip, that's how I know) the second we walked in the bathroom. Otherwise it was a good potty training day. No one told me it would be so exhausting.




I'm waiting for my mom to get here now so I can run to work and finish my stuff. Later tonight I'll be going to their house with the kids for dinner. I'm hoping the rest of the week is smooth sailing since I'll be done with my work stuff for the week. Oh, what I would give for a two hour, uninterrupted, nap right now!


***

I saved that before...here's another update.


Brandon did great with the potty today. Aside from bedtime and naptime he didn't have a single "accident". I can't even count how many times he went today. At least 10, probably more. I'm having to make it harder to get his rewards cause he's too good right now. I'm not sure when he'll be ready for underwear during sleeptime. We had dinner with my parents, it was really nice. The boys love my parents so much and had fun cause they were spoiled as usual.

2 comments:

Bliss said...

Holy cow! Jack looks like a 2 year old lol!

Carla said...

Good luck on getting that much needed nap. I am sending happy nap vibes your way :)