We had family fun day on Friday. Jason will be going out of town Sunday through Saturday so he took Friday off of work. We took the kids to Sea World and had so much fun! Brandon LOVED the Shamu show, he couldn't take his eyes off the water. He also insisted on seeing the stingrays, dolphins, penguins, fish, frogs and sharks. After all that we went to the water park. My kids are such little fish. Jack is much more daring that Brandon. Don't get me wrong, Brandon has fun, but he's super cautious. I'll really have to watch Jack next summer cause he loves the splashing and doesn't care about water on his face, Brandon, on the other hand, gets a little freaked out. All four of us share ice cream and Jason bought Brandon a stuffed stingray. It was a great day and hope we manage another fun day out there before the summer is over.
Jack is totally army crawling now, sometimes he throws a roll in there, too. He can pretty much get anywhere he wants. I noticed at Sea World yesterday that he's getting a new tooth, his upper right middle one. It hasn't cut the gums yet but you can totally see it under the surface. I hope that it's not too painful for him when it finally breaks through. No sign of it's partner yet, I think he'll look kinda silly with just one top tooth, lol. Jack is also constantly trying to get Brandon's things. He tries to grab B's drinks, his toys, pretty much anything Brandon has in his hand. Brandon had really better watch out, Jack will be a force before too long. It's really funny because Brandon is used to being able to move his toys a few inches away and Jack can't get to them....not anymore! I can't believe how fast he's growing!
No comments:
Post a Comment