Jason will be home in about 14 hours. Whoop! It's been a long week!
I got a pedicure today. It was nice to do something for myself. I got to bring the kids with me (it was at Allison's house) and Brandon watched some of it. The rest of the day he kept telling me that I had a hurt toe. He was super confused. I think he thought that I was at the doctor or something. We went to visit Grammy afterwards, Carla and Izzie were there. Miss Izzie was so cute and actually reached out to me! I was really excited. She is such a mama's girl that I take it as a huge compliment that she would want me for even a minute! In the evening we went to HEB, yes, super fun. Brandon loves looking at the lobster tank. When he says lobster it kinda sounds like "monster", I actually thought he was saying "sea monster" instead of "see lobster" for awhile. When we walked away from the fish counter he said "bye" and waved to all the lobsters, crabs and whole fish. The guy working there got a big smile from that.
Jack was pretty miserable all day long. These teeth are not gonna be easy to cut. He hardly ate all day and was super clingy. Bath time seemed to make him happy, if even for a little while. I gave him so Motrin and put him to bed early. One cute thing he learned to do was wave! He waved at my mom, Allison, me and Sophie today. I noticed he did it the other day and wasn't sure that that was what he was doing, but I really think he knew what he was doing. I'll have to get that one on video before he gets too good at it, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment