Thursday, July 3, 2008
my smart boy
As I've said before, Brandon is on a potty strike. He is still insistant on wearing diapers everyday. When he needs a diaper change I've been making him go and get me a diaper and his wipes, and then having him put the wipes back in his room when we're done. I guess the last few days he's gotten wise to the extra work of putting the wipes back in his room, because now he's bringing me one diaper and ONE wipe, instead of the whole pack, lol, I think that's pretty smart. Of course now I'm making him throw his own diaper away, too. I can't wait for the day when I have just one in diapers. Our pediatrician said to expect a potty training set back after the whole ER/enema incident....she wasn't kidding. I'm gonna give him a few more weeks before I'm really gonna get serious about it. I'd like to be halfway there with training before we start school in the coming weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment