I woke up feeling horrible, still. Called my mommy to come watch the boys while I ran up to the "doc in the box". He gave me two shots and $60 in meds, thankfully they seem to be working. Brandon had a blast with Grammy, he loves her so freaking much. Mommy let me take a tiny nap before she left. When I came downstairs they were on the couch eating chips. She gave him candy before she left. Mom had said that B freaked out over a bug in Jack's room (sounds like we need the exterminator). I asked him about it and he said, "I scream like that. I scared of bugs. I scared of the gog (dog) in the window." He cracks me up. Sometimes the neighbor's dog scares him when it barks. Sometimes at night I can hear him on the baby monitor saying, "Be quiet, goggy.
Jack didn't really want his bottles at all today. I'm wondering if he's feeling bad, too. I don't have a fever and neither does he, so it's hard to tell. He's acting pretty normal otherwise. He ate lots of baby food again today.
I gave the boys a bath together. In the tub Brandon told me to check on Carla. Ironically she called like 5 minutes later. I told him to tell her about the scary bug and he told her that there was a bug on mommy's face...great. I had some "sleep" in my eye or something and he thought it was a bug. Brandon peed in the potty like 3 times today. I didn't really feel like messing with it too much today, I know that sounds horrible. I opened the last package of diapers for him today. I told him after that it was pullups and underwear. All his underwear are so big on his tiny butt, it's really cute. I really think that Jack's arms and legs are as big around as Brandon's, though no at long, of course. Really it seems like Brandon just is taller at this point accounting for the few extra pounds he weighs.
Jason is taking a really intense training course. The class is 10 hours a day. He said they are squeezing 8 days of material into just 5 days. So, we can't really talk during the day, just text a little. I hate talking to him so little in the day, especially when I feel bad. I'm not sleeping well without him, hence the 3am post. Jack got up about 1 hour ago for a bottle and I'm having trouble falling asleep. Better try again to sleep, got lots of work to do tomorrow. Love you, babe.
1 comment:
There was a bug on your face? Nice. At least he didn't say it was a lizard.
Missing you guys... Love you! *SMOOCH*
Post a Comment