Monday, July 14, 2008

i think i can...


Looks as if my days of Jack being somewhat immobile are over. He's a pro at rolling and rolling but these last few days he's really, really been trying to crawl. Once he masters that it's all over, lol. He's finally getting on his hands and knees and trying to figure out how to move his arms and legs. He seems to get frustrated easily by it and drops his head down as if to say, "what am I doing wrong?". I'm gonna try to get a better video of him working on it.

Brandon's vocabulary is bursting each and every day. He'll say something every day that amazes me. We are actually having conversations, which maybe only I can really understand, but nontheless a converstation. He also remembers things that surprise me. We got a haircut for him this weekend and the girl asked me if he wanted a sucker, he wasn't around, and I said no because he always throw it on the floor of the car and never really eats it. Well, I say lets go and he comes running around saying he wants to lick a sucker...I really thought he wouldn't remember. So, we got him one and sure enough it was a total waste. He also asks or tells me things like he's planning our day. Yesterday he wouldn't take his usual afternoon nap and he kept asking/telling me we were going to Aunt Carla's when he woke up.....uh, no...but I'll say yes if it means you'll sleep. Is that mean? We have been over there a few times this last week and he's really enjoyed swimming and playing with Izzie's toys. The other day he saw Carla's cat, Lulu, up on top of the kitchen cabinets. Our cat, Abbie, could never get her big butt up that high so he was totally amazed. He said, "Mommy, I can't reach her!", it was really cute. It would never occur to him that Lulu didn't want to be gotten by him.

1 comment:

Bliss said...

He's looking more like Brandon in his pics. They are all growing so fast!