My big boy, Brandon.
Jack, on the move, headed to check out the toy Brandon has at the moment.
Jack, wearing Brandon's Wall-e underwear on his head. I was trying to get B to laugh cause he didn't want to wear them.
This is the face of a boy that doesn't feel well. How could I not be worried about him?!Jason got home early Saturday afternoon, just in time for Jack to be sick. My poor baby hadn't slept well the night before (neither did Mommy) and was just cranky--not my Jack at all. By the afternoon he seemed to be getting worse, so I took him to Goodnight Pediatrics. So help me, if I ever say I'm going to take him there again, slap me! I figured one of two things would happen: 1-they would say that there was nothing I could do for him, or, 2-they'd send us to the hosptial again for more tests. Well, a lot of my reason for even going was because I'd been sick earlier in the week and I hadn't had a fever but my throat was killing me and my doctor had put me on antibiotics cause not even an OTC pain reliever would help, not even a little. So, my reasoning is maybe the Tylenol I'm giving him isn't helping him either, and I couldn't bear to think something more could be done for him and I was making him suffer. Well, we were the only people there so we were in and out fast, that is the only nice thing to say about it. The doctor was sooo freaking rude! She walked in and didn't even introduce herself, which I don't think I've ever had a doctor not do. I explained to her, basically what I wrote above, or tried to at least. She kept cutting me off and basically told me I was stupid and my doctor was stupid for giving me anitbiotics cause people are getting them so easily and we are becoming resistant to them. Anyway, I paid $130 (no, they don't take BCBS, which I knew going in) for her to tell me I'm a moron and to keep giving him Tylenol and Motrin. So, if anyone knows of another after hours pedi, please let me know. He weighed over 18lbs, which is just about average for his age, but we think is huge, lol. I was glad to see he'd gained some weight cause he hasn't been wanting to eat at all this week. He seems to be feeling better today but still has lots of green snot, yuck!
Ok, this is a little off topic...but seriously, Rick Springfield. He's on GMA right now, and he's been back on GH a little recently. Hon, I love you and Jesse's Girl, but cut your hair AND shave!!! You are waaaay too old to go for that look.
2 comments:
Poor Jack :( I hope he's better soon! Glad you're feeling better,though! Sorry to hear of your bad experience with Good Night Pediatrics, that sucks! We've ALWAYS gotten great Doctor's there when we've gone. I guess it's the luck of the draw. How's Brandon? Has he managed to not get it? I sure hope so! Sick babies is the worst!
I LOVE that pic of Jack in his capt. adorable onesie!!! too precious!! and I love the Babyleggs too! :) what a great pic!
Post a Comment