I can't stop laughing at Brooke's sad face! What a picture! When we saw Dr. Wilke on Wed. she said "So Brooke are you bigger than Jack?" I laughed and said no Jack is bigger than Brooke! I just think she's a little taller! She's 5th percentile for length, whoohoo! Her head is 75th percentile, and weight is no where near being on the chart! I'm ready for a big fat baby! lol!
2 comments:
I can't stop laughing at Brooke's sad face! What a picture! When we saw Dr. Wilke on Wed. she said "So Brooke are you bigger than Jack?" I laughed and said no Jack is bigger than Brooke! I just think she's a little taller! She's 5th percentile for length, whoohoo! Her head is 75th percentile, and weight is no where near being on the chart! I'm ready for a big fat baby! lol!
Cute pictures! I love the one of the boys reading...too precious! I guess all that reading is rubbing off.
Post a Comment