Yay, he finally did it all by himself. Jack pulled up for the first time today. He's done it before but with a little help. This morning he did it three times in a row. Brandon and I clapped for him. Dr. Wilke said he should be pulling up by his 9 month appointment, which is on Wednesday, so we are just barely making it. He's also taking steps while holding hands. I think Brandon was doing these things a little bit sooner. Jack is also wanting to eat real table food. I keep trying him on stage 3 foods and it just makes him mad, but he'll eat little bits off of mine or Jason's plate.
Brandon is still doing great with his potty training. He's only pooped on the potty that one time this week, though. I love that he's telling me everytime he has to pee, it's great! He's even going potty when we are out and about. And he's waking up dry each time from naps and overnight!
1 comment:
That's great that he's pulling up now! Skya was right at the same age as Jack when she pulled up. It was actually the next morning after her 9 month checkup. :-)
Post a Comment