


Brandon had his first day of preschool on Tuesday, his second day was today. He did really well both days and, as far as I know, he didn't even cry. We talked a lot about the fact that I was leaving him there and he would stay with Luke and his teacher, so I think that he was okay with that. When the teacher walked him to my car she gave me a brief rundown of his day. Apparently Brandon and Luke were being rough with each other and they had to put the kids apart some of the day. Jackie called me later in the day and said that Luke went home with Brandon's cup and was wearing one of Brandon's pullups (the teacher labeled the kids name on them). We both were a little concerned that the teacher might have mixed the boys up. On Friday Luke had grabbed Brandon's name tag and put it on himself and the teacher's assistant called Luke by Brandon's name. Both Jackie and I walked the boys in to class again this morning to make sure the teachers knew which kid was which and they of course had a reason/excuse for everything. I, of course, don't mind Luke wearing Brandon's stuff but it doesn't make sense that they would have run out of diapers (which is what they said) for Luke. I know Jackie and she is ALWAYS prepared...plus I'm wondering if they didn't think she packed enough diapers, why didn't they tell her she needed to pack more? Anyway, that was about our only issue. I enjoyed my time with Jack, but was ready to pick my little monkey up. I'm really glad we decided to put him in school.
2 comments:
Can you believe you have a child in "school" already?! Next thing you know we are going to have teenagers! We looked into putting Skya in preschool but its a little bit different here. You have to turn 3 before August 31. So we will probably wait until next fall to put her in preschool.
Seriously, are you trying to make me cry with that first day of school pic? What a big boy :( Tears... Oh, and Isabella hasn't quite gotten the hang of physics yet; she is still working on chemestry :)
Post a Comment