Jack celebrated 9 months on Wednesday. We had our well check the same day. He weighed 18lbs 9oz and was 27.5 inches long. I believe he was in the 25% for both. Dr. Wilke said he looked great. Typically there are no shots at the 9 month checkup, but we went ahead and got him the flu shot. We've been so sick this summer, and with Brandon going to preschool now and the odds of him bringing home all kinds of things, we thought it was a good idea. I was shocked that Jack didn't even cry during the shot. After, the nurse was squeezing his leg to see where he poked him, so he could put the band aid on, and Jack stuck out his little bottom lip, it was so sad, but no crying. He did destroy the paper on the exam table though, as you can see in the picture above. Brandon had a rough day at preschool yesterday, it was hard on mommy, too. In the morning he said he didn't want to go and he's been telling me a lot about other kids crying, so of all days, I'm not too surprised it was yesterday that was hard for him. They had a PTC meeting in the morning, so I stayed at school after I dropped him off, and was able to peek on him in the window. B and Luke were really upset and I think they were both feeding off of each other. They both stayed the whole day but I'm worried about how next week will go. Jason and I are leaving for a trip to Vegas in the morning and I'll be coming back on Monday and I'm not sure if Brandon will want to even go to school on Tuesday when I've been gone all weekend. We'll have to play it by ear.
No comments:
Post a Comment