Today is Brandon's 3rd birthday! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I remember so much of his birth day and can't believe that it was 3 years ago! He was born at 9:15am, so I keep thinking of what stage I was at this time on that day. I think I was getting my epidural since I was 8cm. I started pushing just before 9am and he was born 20 minutes later!
We have a lot planned for today. We are going to the zoo this morning and then we'll have a picnic in Brackenridge Park with his buddy, Preston. Later tonight we are taking him to Chuck E Cheese for dinner, it's his birthday tradition, he's very excited about that. Tomorrow is his big birthday party at the house. I'll update more later. We need to get ready to go see some animals!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Brandon! Sounds like a fun day planned.
Post a Comment