Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Moon

Okay, about halfway thru New Moon now. I'm really enjoying it! Carla is STILL reading Twilight. Can you believe she actually told me today that if I really love her I'll wait for her to catch up?!?! Sheesh!

I also wanted to say that Brandon is so incredibly excited about starting preschool. He talks about it everyday! We are gonna try to get his haircut tomorrow so he looks "fresh" on his first day. He was upset that we couldn't get it done today cause he said he wanted to tell his teacher about it LOL, he's too cute! I think I'm gonna get Jack's hair trimmed, too, I'm still not totally decided. If I do get his hair cut I'll be sure to bring the camera!

2 comments:

Carla said...

I can't help it if I have a high maintanance daughter and I don't get to read as much! Hopefully I'll finish Twilight today- right now Bella is watching the Cullens play baseball.

lisa said...

i'm almost done with the second book. sigh. you'll never catch up!