Monday, August 4, 2008

Red Hair

Every time we go somewhere, seriously, almost every single time, we get a comment about Jack's hair. Today at HEB a stocker gasped when we went by her. She jumped up and asked, "Does he have red hair?".....Uh...yeah. "Can I touch it?" Um...okay? The other day at Brandon's preschool we got a comment. We get comments at restaurants, stores, from friends, family, strangers. I guess I'm just so used to it, the color I mean, but I also don't think it's that uncommon, is it? The other thing is I'm not sure what people mean when they ask about it. Like, sometimes they say the love his hair color. Other times it's a question about it, like does he have it, or who in the family does he get it from. When it's a question it makes me wonder what they really think about it.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Um people REALLY think it's precious.

Anonymous said...

I agree with your sister, I'm sure they think it is adorable, and it's also unique to have red hair. You see all shades of brown and blonde but how often do you see a red head? I know what you mean about getting the same comments all the time, because seriously, EVERY day people comment on Skya's big brown eyes. It's cool that our kids have a feature that stands out so much!