Sunday, August 3, 2008

Such A Good Baby!!






We had my cousin, Andrea's, baby shower this weekend. It was so nice to see her and her little belly! Her SIL, Corinne, is also pregnant (with surprise #3) so they are just like me and Carla last year. I took Jack with me so Jason could take Brandon to see Wall-e again for doing so good on the potty this week. Jack was a total angel and I am so proud of him! He went to several people and played with my cousin, David's (Corinne's husband), daughter, Ramona (she's 2). Everyone kept telling me that he was so good, just what any mother LOVES to hear :D

On Sunday we went to Bev and Hank's for a bit. Jack was awesome there, too! He let Hank hold him for quiet awhile, which surprised me. Jack isn't used to men as much (except Daddy and his grandfathers) so I was glad that he wasn't too freaked out. Of course he probably felt comfort with Hank's goatee, just like Jason's, lol. Afterwards we went to Bigz burgers for dinner. I had to take pictures...it was so unbelievable! Jason supposedly ordered a double burger but got a triple, it was an insane amount of meat! It seriously made me sick just looking at it.
Oh, I also got to babysit Miss Izzie for a little bit on Friday. She still wasn't feeling 100% but she did pretty good anyway. She really wanted to be held so I got to cuddle her a LOT and loved it. I never really get the chance to love on her as much as I want because I'm usually chasing Jack. I loved spending time with her and getting to smooch on her pretty little face BUT I have to say I've never been more glad that I don't have twins! Holy cow! Two crawlers is a LOT of work, and I only had her for about 1 hour! Of course they wanted to go in two totally different directions, lol, but it was fun. Carla and I couldn't be luckier. We have the best of both worlds. I can't help but hope that Jack and Izzie are the best of friends growing up. I can't wait to babysit for her again!! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa,that burger is HUGE! I never heard of an egg on a burger, ew!LOL

Carla said...

You are sooo sweet Auntie Lisa! I know Izzie had a great time because she just can't get enough of you guys!

Bliss said...

That last picture, looks like you stole my child! lol! I will say he is a cutie! Oh, and that burger IS making me sick! Did Jason go into a coma?