We had another fabulous weekend!
Yesterday Jack turned 8 months old! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by with him! I can't say enough what a good baby he is, I really won the "jack"pot with him ;) I see his 6th tooth below him gums. He's still doing the army crawl and not pulling up yet. He LOVES playing in Brandon's room, they are so cute together. My gosh, how I love them!
On Thursday we went to Port Aransas for our second family coast trip. We stayed at Port Royal, again, and had an awesome condo, this time with a pool view! We had fun on the beach and, of course, the pool was wonderful. Jack and Izzie played for the first time in the sand and surf. Jason and Brandon caught hermit crabs in the water and used some little sand molds. The beach was actually pretty clean this time. The seaweed was super high on the beach, near the pier. There were a lot of dead crabs by the water though, which I've never seen before. Brandon had soo much fun collecting seashells. I swear he carried his bucket of shells around with him the entire time we were there. He counted them and lined them up and listened for the ocean in one. He did have a serious coughing fit the first night we were there, it was pretty miserable for all of us. I called the pedi's nurse line and they suggested getting a cool mist humidifier and so we ran off to HEB Plus and found one. The other nights were better, but not great. The kids had sooo much fun together! Brandon is really good with both Jack and Izzie and the babies have soo much fun watching him, too! We are really looking forward to next summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment