Friday, August 22, 2008

Jack's First Hair Cut

the haircut makes the man ;)

getting ready (see brandon behind him). check out his poofy *before* hair-do


during

all done!
my sweet boy!


look at those eyes!

Well, I did it. I cut his beautiful hair! It looks so nice, I'm glad I went ahead and did it. It was just getting too poofy on top and a little long around the ears. He was great and only fussed when she trimmed around his ears. Jack turned the little steering wheel and watched Little Einsteins, he was great! They gave us a little card with his little curls and a picture to put in his baby book.

Brandon got his hair cut, too, he was good as always!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Too precious! That last picture is a framer!

Anonymous said...

He has a lot of hair already! What a big boy. Rio won't need a haircut for a long time. LOL.

You are really getting talented with the photography, I like that slanted look.