Not the best quality but here is my big ole belly at 34 weeks. If you think it hurts, it does.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOL, you are funny! You look good. I know what you mean about it hurting. Makai kicked me in the ribs so much, it seriously hurt. You are almost done now!
Wow Carla has the power! Yay! I don't miss that feeling! So sorry...but you are on the home stretch now (literally right? lol!) Can't wait to see him, and hold him, and smooch him!
3 comments:
LOL, you are funny! You look good. I know what you mean about it hurting. Makai kicked me in the ribs so much, it seriously hurt. You are almost done now!
Wow Carla has the power! Yay! I don't miss that feeling! So sorry...but you are on the home stretch now (literally right? lol!) Can't wait to see him, and hold him, and smooch him!
YEA! I've been waiting for one of these!
Post a Comment