Monday, August 3, 2009
34 week OB appt.
I'll be 34 week pregnant tomorrow! I went today for my checkup. Baby sounded great, my doctor even laughed cause she said he's really really active and I'm in for it! GREAT! He's already head down and showed me where I already knew was his butt and where his sweet little legs are (which have the feet that love my ribs). We went ahead and scheduled my 36, 37 and 38 week appts. I'll meet the newest doctor at my next appt, today was her first day at the practice, then I'll be meeting with my regular doctor for the other appts. I asked Dr. S if she's going to be in town for the next few weeks (just to prepare myself in case she wouldn't be there for delivery) and she said she's actually scheduled to be out of town the week I'm due but thinks she'll likely induce me the week before (eeeek!) so she's not worried about me! Wow, that's only 5 weeks away! 5 weeks and I'll be a mommy to THREE BOYS!!! I'm really excited and a little nervous. I can't wait to hold him and start feeling myself again though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe you are nearing the end of your pregnancy already! I can't wait til little Ethan is here! I miss you, only 2 more weeks and I'll be back at work!
Good prego update :) You owe it to Ethan to post a belly pic!
WOW! That's awesome!I'm so happy for you! I bet you're so glad! 5 weeks woohoo!
Post a Comment