Saturday, October 11, 2008
Some Progress
Just a little update on the potty training. Brandon had regressed quiet a bit around the time I went to/got back from Vegas. I gave him a few days of a break and then got back on it with him. The exciting news is that he's now POOPING on the potty! For his birthday he was given two packages of figurines (one from Wall-e and the other from Toy Story) and each time he poops on the potty he gets one figurine (there are about 6 in each package), well that's proven to be enough of a motivator for him. Today we went out to lunch and he told me that he had to go potty (quiet frankly I forgot he even had underwear on, lol) and he went pee. About two minutes after we got back to the table he said he had to go again and this time he POOPED in the potty! AT A RESTAURANT!!! And yet, despite all that progress, he still had two big pee accidents in his pants...one at "naptime" and the other right before bed. Jason and I are learning that you don't ask him if he needs to go, you tell him he does or he'll have an accident. Hopefully we are on the right track!! Keep your fingers crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea!! What a big boy. Isabella had so much fun last night at the "diner" and was so wiped out that she slept all night! Finally!
Post a Comment