Sunday, October 12, 2008

Big Boy Jack

So Jack is the big trouble maker in the house these days. Ever since he's learned to pull up and cruise the furniture it's like he's found this inner bad boy that didn't used to exsist. I've caught him on top of his little play table and Brandon's train table. He's started climbing in to toy boxes to reach things...seriously, I had no idea a child could be this much trouble before a year old. I must have had it easy with Brandon. If you tell him no he just gives you this adorable little look and his beautiful smile and sometimes you even get a nose scrunch...which makes me totally want to smooch all over that face. He thinks it's funny to get caught. I can't imagine what I have in store for me with this one. Here are a few pictures of him from this week. Check out those chubby-ish legs!





Also, more potty training news. Today we went to San Marcos to the outlet malls and met my friend, Jodi, and her fiancé , Alan, for lunch. We left the house at 9:30 and Brandon went potty before we left, we put him in a pullup. At about 11:30 he told me that he had to pee and since we were not close to a bathroom I told him it was okay if he had to go in his pullup and assumed he went. At about 1pm, during lunch, he told me he had to go again and I took him in the restaurant and he peed on the potty. We finally got home around 4:30 and I took him potty again and was SHOCKED that his pullup was totally dry! PLUS, he went pee and poop on the potty! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about this!!! So, today was accident free! Yay, to Brandon. Keep it up, kiddo.

Oh, and Jodi and Alan we had sooo much fun. Can't wait to do it again!

No comments: