Friday, October 3, 2008

Curly

After the boys bathtime this evening I decided to fluff Jack's hair out and see just how curly it would be. I couldn't believe how much he looks like my brother did when he was a little boy! I don't think Jason cared for it much, asking me if I was going to leave it like that. Brandon thought it was hilarious and love it.



Just more proof that my children have no idea what a pacifier is for or how you use one, LOL. At least he got the nipple part out of his nose like he had it before.

And, yes, we are pulling up on everything and I've even watched him cruise around the crib when he's suppose to be napping. In other Jack news he's finally been eating more table food. The other night he has some french fries and then tonight he had macaroni and cheese and some cut up, cooked, veggies (green beans, peas, corn and carrots).



2 comments:

Carla said...

Love the hair!! He does look even more like Phil!

Anonymous said...

I love the curls! How could Jason not like it, it's adorable! I used to be able to do that to Skya's hair when it was shorter too.