....is Triscuit roasted garlic flavor. I tried them cause I needed lunchmeat this week and HEB had a Combo Loco. Buy the Triscuits and get the lunchmeat for free. OMG, they are sooo good!!! I think I've had almost the whole box in two days!
Hey! We got that combo loco (or is it loco combo?) too! Haven't tried the triscuits yet, but I am now very excited to do so. They must be good if they are blog worthy!
3 comments:
Hey! We got that combo loco (or is it loco combo?) too! Haven't tried the triscuits yet, but I am now very excited to do so. They must be good if they are blog worthy!
Hmm, I will have to get some next time I'm at the store!
brandon found my empty box and got upset that they were all gone, lol, so i got two more boxes yesterday! and i'm fairly sure it's combo loco ;)
Post a Comment