Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3

Lots of tears in this house today. It was overcast and cool. Brandon went back to school after the winter break and me and the other two just hung out at home.




3 comments:

Bliss said...

So glad to see you back on here,and I love that I can see new pics of those cute boys everyday! We should see some of their cute Mommy too,just sayin' :)

Anonymous said...

Yay Lisa, what a pleasant surprise to see you are blogging again! I love seeing pictures of your kiddos and hearing how everything is going in your world!

lisa said...

thanks, girls. i am sure it's just gonna be a lot of around the house stuff and its' hard to lug a camera around everywhere with three kids (as you both know). i had technical difficulties last night so i'm hoping it will work tonight!