
I worked tonight. The boys were somewhat dressed for bed when I got home just a bit ago. Jack and Brandon dressed themselves (as you can see by Jack's unique look). I wanted a picture of all three of them standing together. There was some fighting, of course. Such is the life with three boys :D
2 comments:
hehe, cute photos. It looks like Jack is mischeivous one, am I right?
This is so cute! I need more Norred boy pics! Please? I just love the idea of a pic a day, and I think my friend convinced me to do it too. I think I'll start on Feb. 1st, though! We'll see how far I get with it, I couldn't even do once a week in the past,haha! Anyway, I hope you decide to keep going, I love a daily dose of cute from your house :)
Post a Comment