Friday, September 4, 2009

38 Week Appt

I had my 38 week OB appt this morning. Everything looks great. Baby's heartrate was in the 150s. I'm still about 3cms and now 60% effaced, so I've made some great progress, even if we didn't follow doctor instructions ;) The doctor said I'm perfect for an induction and we are on for WEDNESDAY MORNING!!! I overheard her trying to make an induction appt for the same day for another woman and (they were on speakerphone and my exam room was right next to her workstation) the hospital said they were already booked for Wednesday and Thursday! So I'm considering myself lucky that I got one of those spots for Wednesday. I told Jason we need to get to the hospital EARLY in case a bunch of women go in to labor on their own, I don't want to get sent home! That's it for us. We hope to enjoy our Labor Day weekend as a family of 4 for the last time. We've got it all planned out for the kids with babysitters and such. I don't know what I'd do without my mom or my sister-in-law, Natalie, they have been real life savers for me these last few weeks.

3 comments:

Carla said...

I can't believe you are going to be a family of FIVE sooo soon! Can't wait to meet that little guy :)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say good luck to you tomorrow,I will be praying for an easy delivery and that everyone is happy and healthy! Can't wait to see little Ethan! :-)

lisa said...

thanks, sherrie. i'll text you since i know you are working tomorrow. feel free to call me later in the day if you get some free time!