

So, I haven't posted in awhile and my lovely sister, Carla, was complaining about it. I'm not sure why, we talk at least daily on the phone. Could my life be that exciting that she wants to see it on paper as well?!
Ok, the big news is that we are pregnant! Not so much of a surprise, I know, the whole world knows. Putting it here makes it official ;) I'm due in mid-September (Sept 15th..so mid-Sept exactly ;) We had our first doctor's appt last week and I got an ultrasound and the doctor said everything looks great. We saw our little peanut's heart beating away, what an amazing sight! I go back in 3 more weeks. I *think* we'll find out what we are having around the end of April, and yes, we DO find out.
We've told the boys to expect another baby. Jack, of course at 13 months, is too young to understand. Brandon keeps telling me that we already have a baby, named Jack...so, not really getting it so much. I showed Brandon the ultrasound picture and told him that it was a picture of the baby in mommy's tummy and he said, "I have a baby in my bellybutton, too!". Both boys have been unusually clingy lately so even if they don't get it, they must sense something is different.
I feel great, so great it's scary. By this point I already had morning sickness with both of the boys. Apart from a few moments of it I've really been fine. I am VERY moody and VERY VERY tired though, LOL.
2 comments:
Yea! This is all a girl wants. Thanks for filling my request. Love the pics of those boys!
LOVE the pics! Glad you're feeling good, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Post a Comment