Monday, June 2, 2008

it's getting hot in heeerrrrrrrrrre!

*last night, the night i couldn't wait to be over, got worse. jason left for work at 6:30pm and around 11pm i realized that it was waaaaay hotter in the house than it should be. the a/c is out. i spent most of my 3hrs of sleep with my elbow in, what i'm pretty sure is, a pee spot in brandon's bed. we're headed to my mom's where things are cooler. brandon did make a funny already this morning. he was getting a shower to cool off and he saw me getting dressed and said, "mommy, take your diaper off and take a bath". i love that little guy.

4 comments:

Bliss said...

WOW! Sounds like an adventure! Brandon is so funny!

kimberly said...

oh my! that is no good.

brandon is awesome. :D

Anonymous said...

Funny, Skya was with me in the dressing room on Saturday and said, matter of factly, "mommy I like your boobies". LOL. Kids are too funny.

Cassie said...

I just realized that you have a blog (on Carlas)! LOVE it! those are some cute, I mean cute, boys! :) I havent seen Jack since his newborn pics- that is some beautiful red hair! I will now be tuning in on a regular basis :)